Terms of Service
1. This agreement for services (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into upon purchase of coaching services by and between One Life, LLC (“One Life”), a California limited liability company and the purchaser of services (“Client”).
2. Client understands that One Life offers products and coaching programs which include spiritual counseling, transformational and relationship coaching, educational services, and such other services as may be necessary and agreed upon by both parties in advance of the appointment based in the fields of Transpersonal Psychology, Universal Spiritual Traditions, Transformational Coaching and applied teachings. One Life does not provide psychotherapy or any other mental health service, nor does One Life hold itself out as a provider of such services.
3. This Agreement contemplates either a product or a program half hour session(s) or one (1) hour session(s) (the “Program”). If purchasing the Program, they will occur as scheduled by client via the online calendar.
4. Client or One Life may terminate this Agreement at any time by simply notifying the other party of its intention to do so by e-mail, letter or any other reasonably similar form of written communication. All purchased sessions are non-refundable. If One Life terminates this Agreement for any reason, Client shall bear no further financial responsibility pursuant to the fees contemplated herein.
5. All Program sessions will take place via phone, at pre-arranged times. One Life will call client on the phone number provided by Client at time of scheduling.
6. Client agrees to provide at least 24 hours notice via voice mail if Client needs to cancel a scheduled session. If Client is more than 15 minutes late to any scheduled session, One Life may in its sole discretion consider Client absent. If Client neglects to provide the requisite notice or is absent as provided above, Client hereby acknowledges that s/he will forfeit the subject session.
7. In the event One Life must cancel or reschedule an appointment, One Life will notify Client as soon as possible under the circumstances. One Life will reschedule the appointment as soon as possible with no penalty to Client.
8. Client understands and agrees that in the case of a dispute as to the date and/or time of any scheduled appointment, said date and/or time reflected on One Life’s calendar shall be dispositive.
9. One Life (i) warrants and (ii) will exercise due care to maintain that the client’s identity, substance and details of all Program sessions is kept strictly confidential, unless Client provides express written consent otherwise.
10. If any dispute shall arise concerning the interpretation or application of this Agreement or the rights and liabilities of the parties arising hereunder, and such dispute cannot be resolved voluntarily between the parties themselves through reasonable, good faith efforts to do so, resolution of such dispute(s) shall be sought through voluntary mediation in San Francisco, California, facilitated by a neutral third party mutually agreed upon prior to recourse by either party to any other remedy at law or equity. Costs of such mediation shall be borne equally by the parties, unless the mediator, in his or her sole discretion, determines that the circumstances of the particular dispute(s) militate an alternative division of costs. If mediation is not successful in resolving the dispute(s), the parties shall submit to binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
11. This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of California.