What Can YOU Do? The intention of The Boothby Institute: For participants to experience that all of us have within our heart and mind the ability to create a life of value and purpose. “What One Person Can Do” is about accessing the power that already resides within each of us.
Bill Cumming created the Boothby Institute in order to organize the work he had been doing for over twenty-nine years and share it with as many people as possible. With the mission in mind, “The well-being of the planet” the Boothby Institude operates from five strategies.
* To communicate with every person we encounter in such a way that they see for themselves what is possible in their lives and in our world.
* To make visible the connection between individual wellness and positive contributions to the world.
* To remove barriers that may limit access to someone interested in our programs and services.
* To create new avenues in which our programs and services may be shared.
* To identify and communicate possibilities to those in spheres of influence.